Riches of the Mekong
October 26 - November 11, 2020
$7,870 B category cabin (estimated)
Extra to upgrade to an A cabin or a suite
(16 nights, including 7 night river cruise and 8 nights land package)
The prices are estimated depending of the size of the group. We have included the air in the cost of this trip, but it is estimated and we'll adjust it accordingly. Gratuities for the land portion of the trip are not included, but they are included for the river portion.
The trip includes:
6 Nights Land Package including Hanoi, Ha Long Bay (with overnight cruise), flight and tours in Siem Reap and includes daily breakfast.
7 Nights Mekong River Cruise with daily meals, shore excursions, ship staff gratuities, complimentary beer, soft drinks, house brand spirits and wine with lunch and dinner.
2 Nights Extension in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at Sofitel Hotel or similar with breakfast and sightseeing tours.
Round trip air
CRUISE FROM : SIEM REAP TO HO CHI MINH CITY
Cruise along the Mekong through Cambodia and Vietnam as you are transported back in time to another era, where the rhythms of the countryside move at a slower pace and allow for a fascinating glimpse into a traditional way of life. Visit rural villages, colorful markets and a monastery, where you will receive a special Buddhist blessing by monks. Delve into the peaks and valleys of Cambodia’s history in the Royal Palace and National Museums of its beautiful capital, Phnom Penh. Witness skilled artisans who create exquisite handicrafts and delicacies, and be treated to authentic experiences, including rides via oxcart, tut tut and trishaw. On this transformative journey, the Mekong truly reveals a vibrant world along its shores.
Trip Flyer - AMA Waterways Brochure
INCLUDED IN THE CRUISE
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a twin-balcony stateroom
- Flat-panel screen that features in-house movies
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
PERSONALIZED SERVICE FROM A HIGHLY TRAINED CRUISE MANAGER DURING BOTH CRUISE AND LAND PROGRAMS
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room and three spas
- Saigon Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- Unlimited wine with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary local beer, house-brand spirits and soft drinks during cruise
- Snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Link to Detailed Itinerary
Link to Details of the Ship
Air Schedule (Subject to Change):
Trip Insurance: Emergency medical, evacuation & repatriation insurance (not cancellation insurance) is included. Note that this is not cancellation coverage and will not provide any relief if you have to cancel from the trip before it begins, whether for medical or other reasons. You may upgrade your coverage to include cancellation coverage by clicking on the link. It will take you to a flyer describing the options available. Note that the "Cancel for Any Reason" (CFAR) option must be purchased within 14 days of paying your initial deposit on the trip.
Membership Requirement: Your club membership must be current when signing up for the trip and throughout the duration of the trip.
| Initial Deposit
||Interim Payment - TBD
|| Balance Due
5502 Maplefield Place
Alexandria, VA 22310
(703) 719-6714 (h)
(703) 489-6171 (c)